TERMS + CONDITIONS
This website is operated by HOMU DESIGN. The terms "we", "us" and "our" in this site refers to HOMU DESIGN.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page for changes. Continuous use of the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Any personal information shared with us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of HOMU DESIGN.
- All items are priced and processed in AU$ (Australian Dollars)
- HOMU DESIGN reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
- Quotations on custom products or bulk orders are valid for 30 days barring an errors or omissions.
MADE TO ORDER
- All our furniture is made-to-order especially for you.
- Because of this, we do not accept cancellations on made-to-order products or offer refunds.
- We do not mass manufacture and hold only a few sample pieces in between shipments. This is helps us reduce wastage significantly.
- Our pieces are all individually hand-crafted and can vary slightly in colour, size and style. This variation is unique to handmade products and cannot be used as a basis for a refund.
- Our lead time is 8 to 10 weeks. Shall there be any delays in delivery, you will be informed and given the opportunity to cancel your current order or accept the new delivery date.
- Our products are available in custom dimensions such as length, width, depth and diameter; as well as fabrication / colour / materials.
- Custom order quotes can be requested via email@example.com.
- Final custom orders are submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An email confirmation will be sent back with final order details and product specifications.
- You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the custom order specifications.
- Once payment is processed, the order is final. No further changes can be made.
- A minimum of 50% deposit is required to commence production. This deposit is non-refundable in the case of an order cancellation and cannot be transferred onto another product purchase.